Ticket information for San Diego Mardi Gras
$30 through February 6th, $35 through February 16th and $40 on the day of the event
Mardi Gras General Admission includes:
- GA entrance into Mardi Gras at 5th and Broadway or 5th and L Street
- 6 stages with over 20 DJs and Performers, the Fat Tuesday Parade, no cover (some restrictions apply) drink and food special at over 25 Gaslamp venues restaurants. There is no in and out privileges to Mardi Gras.
Not sure what type of VIP experience is best for you? We have two!
The VIP Voodoo Lounge is outside in the Mardi Gras festival grounds and access to an exclusive lounge in the heart of the event venue with 4 free drink and discounted drinks, a private lounge, private restrooms and special entertainment.
The Club VIP Nightlife USA Passport is your official club pass that gets you Club Access, Welcome Shots & After-Parties at the bars & clubs in the Gaslamp Quarter.
Make sure to pick your favorite way to go VIP or pick them both. Limited tickets for each VIP program!
Voodoo Lounge VIP Pass
$65 through February 6th, $75 through February 16th and $85 on the day of the event
Upgrade your Mardi Gras Experience with an Access Pass to the VIP Voodoo Lounge! Lounge located inside at 5th and Island
- VIP Entrance into Mardi Gras at 5th and Broadway or 5th and L Street
- Exclusive Restrooms at Mardi Gras
- Exclusive Lounge Area at Mardi Gras
- Four complimentary cocktails tickets to be used at exclusive bar inside Mardi Gras VIP Voodoo Lounge
- $1.00 off drinks inside the Mardi Gras VIP Voodoo Lounge