Ticket information for San Diego Mardi Gras
$30 through Friday, February 6th
$35 through Monday, February 16th
$40 on the day of the event, February 17th
Mardi Gras General Admission includes:
- GA entrance into Mardi Gras at 5th and Broadway or 5th and L Street
- 5 stages with over 20 DJs and Performers, the Fat Tuesday Parade, no cover (some restrictions apply) drink and food special at over 20 Gaslamp venues restaurants. There is no in and out privileges to Mardi Gras.
Choose this $50 ticket option NOW to receive a $10 DISCOUNT on your Mardi Gras General Admission Ticket AND a $30 Food and/or Beverage credit at your chosen package partner venue!
Choose this $100 ticket option NOW to receive a $10 DISCOUNT on your Mardi Gras VIP Ticket AND a $30 Food and/or Beverage credit at your chosen package partner venue!Buy General Admission Tickets
The Ultimate Mardi Gras VIP Experience
$80 through Friday, February 6th
$100 through Monday, February 16th
$120 on the day of the event, February 17th
Elevate Your Fat Tuesday Experience with The Ultimate Mardi Gras VIP Package!
- Special VIP Entrance at both festival gates (A) 5th & Broadway or (B) 5th & L Street
- Exclusive access to the open-air VIP Voodoo Lounge on 5th & Island
- Enjoy 2 hosted cocktails + $1 off drinks at the bars inside the VIP Voodoo Lounge
- Quicker access to more restrooms inside the VIP Voodoo Lounge
- Keepsake Mardi Gras Club VIP badge + party passport
- Free admission to the Top Mardi Gras Themed Parties inside Gaslamp’s top nightclubs and bars
- VIP Opening Party at Vin De Syrah
- Parade Viewing Party at The Keating Hotel inside the private Gran Turismo VIP Lounge (Parade starts at 930pm on 5th & E St.)
- VIP Finale Party at Sevilla Nightclub
- 10 Welcome Shots (bartenders’ choice)
- BOGO – Buy One Get One Drink Specials
- Extended Happy Hour on food & drinks at select venues
- $3 off parking at ACE (707 Broadway) with free overnight option
Update To:Discounted Play & Stay hotel rate:$189 at Courtyard Marriott Downtown (sold out)
$179 at Wyndham San Diego Bayside (sold out)Consider UBER to and fro the event.$30 free ride for 1st time users. Download the Uber app with promo code “ClubVIPSD”.
- Plus more VIP PERKS!
18 Presenting Venues
- Analog Bar
- Area 51 Ultra Lounge*
- Atomic Gaslamp
- Coyote Ugly Saloon*
- Don Chido*
- Double Deuce*
- F6ix Nightclub*
- Greystone Steakhouse^
- Lucky Bastard Saloon*
- Magnolia Tap & Kitchen*
- Rockin’ Baja*
- Sevilla Nightclub*
- The Keating
- Vin De Syrah
- Voodoo Lounge**
Sponsors of Party Responsibly
- Ace Parking
- Courtyard Marriott Downtown
- Wyndham San Diego Bayfront
*Welcome Shot (10)
**Hosted Cocktails (2) inside the Mardi Gras VIP Voodoo Lounge on 5th & Island
^BOGO – Buy One Get One
* Mardi Gras is a 21+ event and that a valid ID is required upon entryMardi Gras is a 21+ event and that a valid ID is required upon entry
Discounted Hotel Rates!
The Residence Inn San Diego Downtown Gaslamp is offering Mardi Gras patrons a great rate of $229 for the night of Tuesday, February 17th.
Use this great discounted rate of $229 on Fat Tuesday, February 17th. Book your group rate for San Diego Mardi Gras